Nearly 150 speakers from all over the world and the same number of speeches and workshops. The latest global tech trends, cybersecurity, startups and VC funds. All this during the Infoshare conference, which starts on October 14-15 in AmberExpo in Gdańsk. Returning to an in-person event will not exclude online access – each ticket holder will be able to watch a live broadcast or see startup projects at Virtual Startup Expo.
This year’s edition of Infoshare – the biggest tech conference in CEE includes 5 thematic stages, where this year will be hosted experts such as:
- Rob Smedley – Formula 1 technical expert
- Erika Cheung – Executive Director of Ethics in Entrepreneurship and Theranos whistleblower
- Craig Spence – Software Engineer at Spotify
- David Polgar – pioneering tech ethicist, Responsible Tech advocate
- Johannes Lenhard – ethnographer of venture capital and homelessness, lecturer and researcher at the University of Cambridge
- Vitaly Friedman – the editor-in-chief and creative lead of Smashing Magazine and front-end/UX consultant
Networking, side events and Startup Contest final
After more than a year of break, live networking returns to Infoshare. Attending the conference you can also take part in a number of side events such as Before Party and Great Networking Party with a concert in Stary Manez and use a Matchmaking tool (online and offline) dedicated to startup founders, investors and managers.
During the conference, the final of the Startup Contest will also take place, during which the best startups will compete for 30.000 EUR in cash.
More info at https://infoshare.pl/
Tickets available at https://infoshare.pl/is-register/
Image credit: Infoshare